A massive growth opportunity
- Gfast brings Gigabit to older buildings without a costly rewire.
- Gigabit increases property values by 3% and rents by 8%. (RVA)
- 17,373,576 optimal multi-dwelling Gfast Buildings in the US.
- Gfast Optimal buildings are Pre-2003. (Early Cat5, Cat3, Cat1, Flat wire).
- Multi-Dwelling overall is an 8+ Billion USD a year ISP market.
- GFast gets new customers online fast, reliably and simply.
- GFast is cost effective and gets return on investment fast.
- Gfast is ITU standards based and interoperable.
- Gfast is simple to implement and easy to train installers on.
- No long term support costs or contracts with ISPTECH.
- 16-port G.FAST subscriber interface complies with ITU-T G.9700/9701, 106a profiles.
- Supports DTA (Dynamic Time Assignment) Dynamic Bandwidth.
- Total rate up to 800 Mbps, aggregate the downstream and upstream rate.
- 16-port vectoring (crosstalk cancellation) with linear precoding.
- Supports RFI configuration.
- Programmable Time-Division Duplexing, to accommodate different asymmetry ratios of downstream/upstream (Downstream MDS 15~29).
- Full start up sequence takes less than 20sec, and the fast retrain time, including 16 ports vectoring, is under 2sec.
- Tolerant of inside wire impairments and changing noise conditions.
- Support Fast On-Line Reconfiguration (SRA, FRA, and bit-swapping) to cope with Channel Bridging Port 1. Untagged/Tagged/TLS port 2. VLAN Ingress Filter Check 3. Port-based VLAN
- Support G.FAST profile setup.
- IGMPv1, v2, v3 snooping and proxy
- STP(802.1D) / RSTP (802.1W)
- DHCP L2 Relay – TR101 Appendix B
- SNTP Client
- IEEE 802.1X
- SysLog Client
- 2.5G SFP interface
- 1G SFP interface
- Local RS-232 CLI and Ethernet Web/SNMP/TELNET management
- Remote in-band Web/SNMP/TELNET management
- NETCONF/YANG G.997.2 Data Model *
- Firmware upgradeable
- Support SNMP v1, v2.
- Alarm Relay for 4 inputs
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 65 °C
- Storage Temperature: -40c° to 80 °C
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% RH non-condensing
Dimension and Weight
- Dimension: 66mm x 440mm x 230mm
- Weight: 4.0 kg
Selective Power Source
- From DSL loop 36V~57V, (Reverse power) *
- AC power mode: 90VAC ~ 264 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 12V output, 6A (local power)
- Power Consumption: all 16-ports up needs 75 Watts (25°C)
- Power saving mode *
- EMC 1. FCC Part 15 Class A 2. CE-EMC Class A 3. UL-Pre Tested.
- Safety 1. EN60950-1 2. ITU-T K.21 Surge and Lightning protection
- Download Technical Datasheet
- Download Installation Manual
- Download CLI Manual
- Download Quick Install Manual
- Download User Manual
- Download Latest Firmware
STAY IN TOUCH